Tea tree oil is a powerful antibacterial agent which helps treat problems that affect the scalp such as dandruff, acne and dry, flaky skin.
Tea tree oil has become an important part of many skin care products. The reason why they have been used extensively in face washers, lotions and dandruffs is because of the presence of natural contents capable of providing amazing benefits. Let’s have a look at its natural properties that helps in dealing with problems related to our skin and hair
Most people refer to bamboo as a type of wood that is used in making furniture. Rarely would people associate bamboo with clothes let alone socks but what they do not know is that, bamboo as a fabric is to cotton what cashmere is to wool…soft, luxurious and comfortable.
Oily facial skin characterized by skin that looks shiny surface, especially when you wake up in the morning. Makeup on Oily skin usually fades faster because the oil glands of the face are always active, day or night.
The pores appear larger and the skin is prone to accumulation of blackheads around the nostrils. Oily skin is also more prone to acne.
Unfortunately, the excess oil on the face cannot be eliminated because it is inborn. Even so, you can minimize it by setting a good diet, for example, avoid fried and multiply eating vegetables and fruit.
This system, known as the "old brain" oversees instinctive responses like emotional, sexual and aggressive behaviors. And some scents - like jasmine, vanilla and ylang ylang - may stimulate the release of neurochemicals that trigger sexual response.
A Well Tailored Suit Is To Women What Lingerie Is To Men
Wearing a suit that is not well cut for you can make you look worse than when you would have gone without a suit.
Below are the key areas you should look at when making/buying the suit
Melanin is the pigment that gives human skin, hair, and eyes their color. Dark-skinned people have more melanin in their skin than light-skinned people have. It provides some protection against skin damage from the sun. Melanin production increases in response to sun exposure
While this process describes how you can do facial steaming at home, it is advised to visit a salon at least once a month for intensive facial treatment. This is because there are professionals with access to skin care equipment that can analyze the skin
When it’s cold, there is low humidity in the air, making water escape from your skin.
The outer layer dries out in order to protect moisture from escaping from the lower layers. This leads to the damaging of the outer layer.
Always apply perfume before putting on your clothes and jewelry. Some fragrances will leave permanent stains on fabrics, metals, and pearls. (If you want to risk perfuming your clothing - say, spraying some scent on a scarf - be sure to test it on a hidden area of the fabric first, and spray lightly).
Apply the body spray to pulse points in order to allow the fragrance to last longer. The "pulse points" are locations on the body where the blood vessels are closest to the skin.
1. I will work on my inner beauty. Beauty comes from within. Yes. What and how you think (altitude) and what you eat. How you take care of you body.
The trial session not only allows you to meet the makeup artist but also address and prepare for any beauty or skin issues you may be dealing with prior to the wedding. It is important for you to let your makeup artist know of any allergies to ingredients or products you may have
Why a makeup trial?
This is the time to choose the exact look you want for your wedding day.
Egg white face mask is an excellent way to tighten the pores and also gives temporary lift to your face. Even though it is a bit smelly, it is inexpensive and easy
The white of an egg can be beaten until fluffy and applied to the face as a mask. Egg white has a tightening effect and clears impurities from the skin. It is beneficial to all skin types.
Enter The Lemon
You can use lemon as deodorant.
Lemon is acidic. That\s where its powers in how to use lemon as a deodorant lay.
- Cut a lemon in half. When you get out of the shower, make sure you dry off completely.
- Gently rub the lemon into your armpits.
Using lemon as deodorant isn\t just a quick fix. It\s more of a way to "condition" your underarms to stop smelling bad.
How it works
Razor bumps most often occur when the skin is not moisturized enough prior to shaving. Those with naturally coarse or curly hair tend to suffer from razor bumps more than those with fine hair, as the hair shaft is cut off at an angle and then irritates the surrounding skin as it curls. Using a blunt razor can also contribute to razor bumps as well as shaving too often. A dirty razor blade that introduces bacteria into the skin also can be the culprit for razor bumps.
- Start moisturizing your skin from the inside. Water helps remove skin dulling toxins from your system.Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to keep your skin well hydrated; eat a high-quality diet rich in fruits and vegetables; and limit sun exposure.
- Avoid the use of tap water when cleansing dry skin. Tap water contains deposits that dry the skin. And never, ever use hot water. Use mineral water to freshen your face. Don\t use a washcloth-a rough texture can irritate. In the morning, apply a spray of mineral water on your skin misted on with a plant sprayer.
Knowing what your skin type is means you can focus on skincare that is beneficial for your skin
Your skin type is determined by how much -- or how little -- oil your skin produces.
Genetics , your diet , stress , medication and even how you take care of your skin determine how much oil your skin produces.
How do you pick which is right for you? Perfume is a very personal choice. What suits one person may not suit another. Not only do fragrances need to reflect the personality of the wearer but they smell different on everyone as they mix with your natural oils and acids on your skin.
Perfumes are generally categorised in eight different areas, so once you know what category you like best you can narrow your search down.
1. Keep your skin free of buildup by using a gentle cleanser in the morning and at night. When cleansing your face, do so gently in upward motion stokes - do not tug, pull or scrub too hard to prevent irritation.
2. Freshen up your skin with a toner containing ingredients that suit your skin type.
The proper application to keep the lip gloss to looking its best throughout the day is to apply lipstick and then blot. Later, apply a layer of lip powder and a second coat of color. Lastly, apply gloss to complete the look.
An issue that often comes up is applying a lip gloss that is too shiny. Tone down over glossed lips by placing a piece of tissue paper against the lips and press loose powder through the paper it instantly reduces the shine.
Transform your lip make up from a matte day look to a glossy night look by keeping your own lips moisturized with creamy lipstick.
1. Prep your eyes with concealer:Concealer can be used to cover up under-eye. To cover dark undereye circles, apply three dots of concealer under each eye. Start at the inner corner where skin tends to be darkest, then under the pupil and the third on the outer edge. Pat, never rub with your ring finger (this finger tends to have the softest pad) until it disappears.
- Certain moisturizers that swell up are not be applied.
- Separate eye creams/gels are a must if you suffer with puffy or ageing eyes.
- Hold a metal spoon under cold running water for a few minutes and then gently press it onto the eye area to soothe, cool and reduce swelling.
- Cucumber slices are good one for reducing puffiness and soothing tired, sore eyes.
- Hemorrhoid creams containing sharks liver oil or yeast applied to the puffy area, they’re good are fo