Tea tree oil has become an important part of many skin care products. The reason why they have been used extensively in face washers, lotions and dandruffs is because of the presence of natural contents capable of providing amazing benefits. Let’s have a look at its natural properties that helps in dealing with problems related to our skin and hair
- Treatment of acne: Strong antibacterial properties make them a perfect home remedy for acne.
- Promotes hair growth: A mix of tea tree oil along with carrier oil can do wonders for the health of hair.
- Curing dandruff: Few drops of tea tree oil with a good quality shampoo is found to be effective in getting rid of dandruffs.
- Moisturizer for skin: Mixture of tea tree oil with a carrier like almond oil can provide lasting relief from skin related problems.
- Foot care: Antibacterial and anti-fungal properties makes them a perfect foot care remedy capable of fighting against infections.
These are some of the many benefits provided by tea tree oil, it is their antiseptic properties that makes them a wonderful remedial measure for many of the skin related problems. However since tea tree oil is very strong and should not be tried directly into the skin or hair.