Sea Moss / Irish Moss
Showing the single result
As a supplement, sea moss can be a food additive or add it to their food as a supplement for their diets. When used regularly, sea moss may have some potential health benefits because of its high content of minerals and vitamins. Rocks along the shores of rocky coasts provide the ideal conditions for sea moss to grow naturally.
Major Benefits of Sea Moss
Sea moss is a superfood that contains 92 of the 102 minerals and vitamins that are needed for the human body. This makes sea moss ideal in giving your body the micro and macro nutrients needed for your body and mind to perform at optimal levels. The minerals in sea moss include zinc, iodine, iron, calcium, potassium, B-complex vitamins, sodium, sulfur, silicon, and iron.
The benefits of sea moss are categorized into five broad categories:-
- Immune system support.
- Promotes gut health.
- Helps in weight loss.
- Improves thyroid health.
- Improves fertility.
2 tablespoons contain 5 calories, 18 micrograms of folate, 0.9 milligrams of iron, 0.07 milligrams of riboflavin, 14milligrams of magnesium, 0.2 milligrams of zinc, and 0,02 milligrams of copper.
Some of the minerals and vitamins in Sea Moss include:-
- Potassium – Strengthens the immune system
- Sulfur – Improves skin health and smoothness
- Iodine – Promotes the function of the thyroid
- Iron – Boosts Your Energy And Mood
- Vitamin B12 – Contributes to the production of red blood cells
- Magnesium – Supports the function of muscles and nerves
- Calcium – Development of stronger bones
- Silicon – Helps give skin elasticity
- Copper – Assists in the health of the heart
- Phosphorus – Helps with bone and teeth formation