Bamboo fiber socks are known to be breathable, not to hold moisture, ant- bacterial and do not smell hence very comfortable
Concentrated advantages bamboo fiber, moisture, perspiration ventilation. Feel very soft and comfortable.
Bamboo fibre is a cellulose fibre extracted or fabricated from natural bamboo (and possibly other additives) and is made from (or in the case of material fabrication, is) the pulp of bamboo plants. It is usually not made from the fibers of the plant, but is a synthetic viscose made from bamboo cellulose. Experimental results indicate that natural bamboo fiber contains copper chlorophyll that is capable of deodorization.
- Soft and smooth, same as silk
- Good hygroscopicity (breathability and do not hold moisture)
- Anti-bacterial and UV-resistant
- Material: 80% Bamboo Fibre, 18% polyester, 2% Spandex
- Features: Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Slip, Eco-Friendly, Breathable, Quick Dry
- Size: Men's Universal Fit 8-13 (24-28 cm)
- Colors: Each package contains 3 pairs. Choose either of the colors (black, blue, brown, light grey, dark grey) to make the 3 pack;
- Bamboo fiber fabric can stop penetration of UV light with wavelengths of between 200nm and 400nm, which is the type that is most harmful to human skin. No other standard sock fabric has this characteristic.